Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Survey!!!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, bags are just lazy and not as fun to open.
2. Real tree or Artificial? There’s nothing like the smell of a REAL tree.
3. When do you put up your Christmas Tree? Ooh, that’s a tough one, I think that right after Thanksgiving I’ll want to decorate for Christmas but I’ll have to wait a little bit longer to put up the tree because I wouldn’t want it to be dead by the time Christmas actually got here.
4. When do you take the tree down? New Year's
5. Do you like eggnog? I love it, I just treated myself to some this last week after I finished a bunch of paper and a few exams.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? There are a few that stick out to me: my first BMX, my sega genesis, my letterman’s jacket, my longboard skateboard (that was really good, so good that it got stolen).
7. Hardest person to buy for? I don’t know, I would imagine that I’m pretty hard to shop for because I never know what I want. But when I do know I am pretty specific and therefore easy to shop for, so I don’t know.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My future wife, I’ll just get her things for the kitchen and more cleaning supplies, she’s gonna love it, maybe that’s why I’m not married yet.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope, maybe someday.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, but I haven’t done that since my mission.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Reflective ankle straps that ensured that my slacks wouldn’t get caught in the chain of my bike, that was a pretty good one. “Gee, thanks. What is it?”
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Christmas Eve is on the 23rd right? So that means either the 22nd or 23rd I’m there.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nobody’s ever given me a twelve pack or a bunch of 2-liter sodas for Christmas, if so I would have put that under worst gift ever.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Egg nog, and yes I know that it says “eat”, that’s the best part, the thicker the better, you have to chew that egg nog.
16. Lights on the tree? I like the classic look of white lights on the tree but there’s a special place in my heart for the color flashing lights we had on our tree growing up.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Angels We Have Heard on High
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? You know Dasher, and Dancer, and Prancer, and Vixen, Comet, and Cupid, and Donner, and Blitzen (he must have been a football player). But do you recall the most famous reindeer of all Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer….
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I think I’ll go for a star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Pajamas on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Commercialization.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I don’t really know what this question means, I would have to say Christmas would be the theme I’ll be shooting for…
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Fresh rolls, mashed potatoes and gravy, fresh rolls, ham, fresh hot rolls, stuffing, left over rolls heated up in the microwave, green bean casserole, and let’s see, what else….rolls, hot rolls, fresh hot rolls would be nice.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Flash drive, shoes, a pony, fresh hot roll recipe, burt’s bees wax, ipod…
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? I’m probably the last one.
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Me but I showed you.

2 comments:

Beki said...

Bo Christmas Eve is on the 24th, not 23rd. Silly boy.

nana said...

It's so great to hear from you Bo. Thanks for showing em!